Anyone interested in a Ph.D. in Biorobotics?

A friend (@rune – thank you!) passed on this invitation. I am not sure anyone is interested, or if it is even OK to use the Forum for this stuff. If not, would a moderator please tell me, so I don’t do it anymore.

What is it?

The PhD Program in BioRobotics is a three-year course of advanced studies and supervised research.
The Program aims at educating highly competent researchers with the potential to be leaders in this area. The students will be educated in a stimulating and multidisciplinary environment, both through high level courses and through demanding, creative and original research work.
PhD projects will be carried out in very well equipped, state-of-the-art laboratories, in such fields as micro-engineering, biomedical engineering, biomimetic robotics, rehabilitation technologies, surgical robotics, neural engineering, soft robotics and robot companions. The projects will involve individual and team work performed under the supervision of a full-time faculty.

Admission

Students are admitted to the Program following a successful entrance examination (see the call for details). Eligible applicants must hold a Master of Science (M.Sc.) degree or equivalent title. Undergraduate students may also apply if they graduate within Oct. 31, 2018.
The Program will start on Oct. 1, 2018.
The deadline for application is June 1, 2018

Call text:

https://www.santannapisa.it/en/education/phd-biorobotics

Waw! 1st June for application, it’s quite sharp. It doesn’t interest me and as the deadline is sharp I wouldn’t share to facebook or lkd

ohh thanks a lot